The New Inn is your friendly, traditional pub situated right on the canal side in New Bradwell, near Milton Keynes.
We have undergone a transformation with the introduction of a new extended canal-side garden and patio area, which provides a safe and relaxing environment for you and your family to enjoy a drink or a bite to eat from our new menu. Plus our upstairs Function Room has recently been refurbished and with its own private bar it is an ideal venue for parties, weddings, christenings, family gatherings and meetings. Click here for more details.
Our new and extended Menu now offers an even greater selection than before, bringing you good value, traditional home cooked food. Plus we now have an extended Dessert menu featuring luxurious Movenpick ice creams as well as some traditional favourites. Plus until the end of February we are running our Winter Warmer Menu which offers 2 courses for £7.45 or 3 course for £9.45 - see the Menu section for full details.
As well as good beer and good cheer over here at The New Inn, we also offer you:
- Good value, quality, traditional home cooked fresh food served in an authentic pub atmosphere. Served all day until 9pm (6pm on Sunday)
- Breakfasts served from 10am daily
- Runner-up in the Charles Wells Awards for Best Pub Dining Experience
- Budweiser, Kronenbourg, Fosters Gold, Stella Artois and Becks only £1.35 per bottle
- An ever changing selection of Real Ales
- An Interesting and varied Wine List
- Tea and Coffee served all day
- Frequent events and party nights - see the Calendar section to see what's happening soon
- Fantastic location right on the canal side, with an extended canal side garden and new patio area
- Newly refurbished Function room with private bar available to hire
- Free Wi-fi available
- Close to central Milton Keynes
** Click on the Facebook logo below and "Like" us to see all of the latest news, promotions and upcoming events. **