The New Inn is your friendly, traditional pub situated right on the canal side in New Bradwell, near Milton Keynes.
We have undergone a transformation with the introduction of a brand new extended canal-side garden and patio area, which provides a safe and relaxing environment for you and your family to enjoy a drink or a bite to eat from our new menu.
We took over The New Inn New Bradwell Milton Keynes in late 2012 and we are pleased to welcome back Sharon Higgins as our new Manager.
Our completely new Menu has just been launched offering an even greater selection than before, bringing you good value, traditional home cooked food - see the Menu section for full details.
We have an upstairs private Function room with its own bar available to hire for any occasion. Please click here for more details.
Our Mother's Day Menu is now booking. 3 courses for just £17.95 including coffee, mints and a Baileys. Click here to see the menu.
As well as good beer and good cheer over here at The New Inn, we also offer you:
- Good value, quality, traditional home cooked fresh food served in an authentic pub atmosphere. Served all day until 8pm (6pm on Sunday)
- Breakfasts served from 10am
- Ever changing selection of Real Ales
- Tea and Coffee served all day
- An Interesting and varied wine list
- Frequent events and party nights - see the Calendar section to see what's happening soon
- Fantastic location right on the canal side, with an extended canal side garden and new patio area
- Function room with private bar available to hire
- Free Wi-fi available
- Close to Milton Keynes
** We now have a NEW facebook page - click on the logo below and "Like" us to see all of the latest news, promotions and upcoming events. **